This is the way I was using it (here is the tricky part!):
- Guitar preamp into channels 5 & 6 (stereo)
- The guitar synth goes into channels 7 & 8 (stereo)
- The Echoplex’ input goes into Aux Send 1- anything plugged into the mixer can be sent to the Echoplex. Aux Send 1 is set to pre-fader, this allows me to have a constant level going into the Echoplex, no matter where that channel’s fader knob is set. Having Aux Send 1 pre-fader makes it so I don’t overdrive the Echoplex’ input, it also makes it easier for me to make sure the volume between live playing and the loops remain exactly the same, making it difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins. The Echoplex’ output goes into Aux Return 1.
- The Piezo output of my guitar goes in channel 4, to take advantage of the mic preamp.
- Channel 9 gets a separate signal from my XV-5050 for the the bass notes triggered by the midi foot controller.
- Channels 1, 2, 3, 11 & 12 are free, and can be used by any other musicians I play with.
Reward Your Toil
14 hours of ambient solo guitar, guitar synth and looping music to help you relax, sleep, meditate and release your mind.
Listen & Download Free Music
Latest from Twitter
- No Items Available.